Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A New Start

Starting school again is such a mind boggling affair, when I first started off with the orientation, I had this sinking feeling and I was wondering if I had made the right decision to pursue this course. But ever since the course started 2 weeks back, its been a joy and a privilege to study the word of God with like minded people. In fact, I have been very humbled by the hearts of my fellow classmates. The Singaporeans are mostly very bilingual able to handle the scriptures in both English and Mandarin, and that has become a great motivation and inspiration to me, to know the word of God well, in both English and mandarin. At the same time, i have also come to realise how much of God's love i want to gain, and how i ought to obey him in all I do.

Lastly, as i did my QT today, I was reminded of how God has dealt with me,

Oh, give me back my joy again;
 You have broken me—now let me rejoice.
 Don’t keep looking at my sins. Remove the stain of my guilt (Psalm 51:8-9).

And was reminded on how we have to let our brokenness deal with us.

ok gotta run for classes, will be back soon.

No comments: